Reiki means Cosmic Life Force Energy. Reiki can have positive effects on your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well being. In this class, students will learn how to use their hands to apply Reiki to heal themselves and others. Reiki works to restore balance, promote relaxation, and induce a sense of inner peace.
It is by practicing the system of Reiki (Usui Shiki Reiki Ryoho), that we find it easier to live the Reiki Precepts:
Just for Today, I will let go of worry.
Just for Today, I will let go of anger.
Just for Today, I will be grateful.
Just for Today, I will do my work honestly and with diligence.
Just for today, I will be kind to all things that have life.
The Reiki Preservation Society is devoted to maintaining the traditional teachings of Usui Shiki Reiki Ryoho.
Internationally known Reiki Master/Teacher Robert N. Fueston has been practicing and teaching the system of Reiki for over 20 years. Robert has literally written the book on the traditional system of Reiki!
The traditional First Degree teachings are in depth and students learn and receive:
- A permanent connection established with the Cosmic Life Force Energy (Reiki) by a series of four energy activations/initiations.
- Reiki self-treatments.
- How to perform Reiki treatments on others.
- The five Reiki precepts to effectively improve our life.
- The history of the Reiki system.
- And much more….
* All First Degree classes are approved for 12 Continuing Education hours (CE hours) for Massage Therapist: NCBTMB Provider #451005-09
First Degree Class Intensives:
If you are interested in having a class in your area please contact us us to set up your personalized class dates.