Robert N. Fueston, M.L.I.S., M.S.O.M., B.A., A.A.
- Reiki Master-Teacher (Dai-shihan) & Lineage Holder
- Verified Reiki Lineage traceable directly to the founder Mikao Usui
- Author of Reiki: Transmissions of Light, Volume 1
- Full time Reiki teacher and Licensed Acupuncturist by the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure and nationally certified by the NCCAOM
- Over 20 years of Reiki experience
- Founder of The Reiki Preservation Society
- Member of and Archive Team Member for The Reiki Alliance
- Member of the Hawayo Takata Sensei Archive Team
Robert’s personal Reiki journey was recorded in March, 2013 by Phyllis Furumoto, Hawayo Takata’s granddaughter, for The Reiki Talkshow.
I first learned and started practicing Reiki in 1996 at the age of twenty one. Since the beginning of my Reiki journey, I developed an interest in learning more about the system of Reiki. I was amazed with the results I observed during treatments and this interest lead me to study with many different Reiki Masters. I quickly realized that very few people teaching Reiki were still teaching Reiki as practiced and taught by Hawayo K. Takata. I was drawn more and more to Takata’s teachings by the fact that her teachings were clear, simple, and effective.
In 2011 I founded The Reiki Preservation Society (TRPS) as a way for students to easily find a traditional Reiki Master/Teacher who is still teaching in the style of Hawayo K. Takata – Usui Shiki [Reiki] Ryoho. TRPS was also established as a resource and depository for information regarding Usui Shiki Reiki Ryoho.
Besides teaching the system of Reiki, I also have a clinic where I offer Reiki and acupuncture treatments. To learn more about the clinic visit the Lexington Center for Acupuncture, Massage & Reiki.
TEACHERS TRAINED BY ROBERT N. FUESTON
Unfortunately, there are occurrences where people misrepresent their own level of training with a teacher and/or their Reiki lineage. Therefore, following Fran Brown’s example, I am listing the teachers I have trained, including their level of training, here:
|THIRD DEGREE TEACHERS (SHINPIDEN: DAI SHIHAN)||SECOND DEGREE TEACHERS (SHINPIDEN: SHIHAN)||FIRST DEGREE TEACHERS (SHINPIDEN: SHIHAN-KAKU)|
|These are the lineage holders of the system. These are the individuals who have been recognized, trained, and initiated to pass on my teaching lineage.
They have received the necessary initiations, knowledge, and instructions for how to initiate others into the Third Degree.
| These students have been initiated and trained in how to teach the practitioner degrees (First and Second degrees).
|These students have been initiated and trained in how to teach the First degree.
Glenda Fern Johnson
* Trained in the Takata-John Harvey Gray-Stephen Comee-Fueston lineage
|Heather Bullock||Micka Ueland|
Robert’s Academic Background
- 1995: Associate of Arts degree from The Ohio State University.
- 1997: Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Bowling Green State University.
- 1999: Master in Library and Information Science (M.L.I.S.) degree from the University of South Carolina.
- 2003: Master of Science in Oriental Medicine degree from the Southwest Acupuncture College.
- 2017: Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Library and Information Science from the University of South Carolina.