About Robert N. Fueston
Reiki Master-Teacher & Lineage Holder
Robert has dedicated a lifetime to the practice and study of Reiki. This means you have the rare opportunity work closely with a highly experienced teacher, dedicated to passing on this venerable knowledge.
Robert N. Fueston, M.L.I.S., M.S.O.M., B.A., A.A.
The Chance to Connect to the Deepest Roots of Reiki With a Master at Your Side
You can rest easy knowing you are in highly skilled hands. With Reiki lineage traceable directly to its founder, and over twenty years of dedicated study, practice, and teaching; Robert has innumerable qualifications that allow him to offer the very best to students like you.
- A Reiki Master-Teacher (Dai-shihan) & Lineage Holder: authorized by his teachers to pass on the teachings at the highest level to students like you
- Verified Reiki Lineage traceable directly to the founder Mikao Usui: so you can be sure you are learning the traditional practices and techniques
- Author of Reiki: Transmissions of Light, Volume 1: Robert conducted years of research, interviews, and personal practice to craft this book.
- Full time Reiki teacher and Licenced Acupuncturist: recognized by the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure and nationally certified by the NCCAOM
- Over 20 Years of Reiki Experience: learning, teaching, studying, and traveling to immerse himself in this ancient practice
- Founder of The Reiki Preservation Society: providing quality Reiki education to practitioners throughout the US and around the world
- Member of and Archive Team Member for The Reiki Alliance: an international community of Reiki Masters dedicated to the practice of Usui Shiki (Reiki) Ryoho.
- Member of the Hawayo Takata Sensei Archive Team: dedicated to preserving the historical written, audio/video recordings, and personal effects of Hawayo K. Takata
Further Academic Pursuits
In addition to Reiki studies, Robert also holds an Associate of Arts degree from The Ohio State University, a Bachelor of Arts from the Bowling Green State University, and a Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.S.) from the University of South Carolina. He has a Master of Science in Oriental Medicine Degree from the Southwest Acupuncture College, and a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Library and Information Science from the University of South Carolina.
Robert’s Reiki journey was recorded in March, 2013 by Phyllis Furumoto, Hawayo Takata’s granddaughter, for The Reiki Talkshow.
Robert first began practicing Reiki in 1996, at the age of twenty one. He was amazed by the results observed during treatments, and this interest lead him to study with several Reiki Masters; exploring a variety of Reiki systems and techniques.
Soon, Robert realized that very few people were still teaching Reiki as practiced and taught by Hawayo K. Takata; who first brought the practice to the United States from Japan.
This astounded him. Hawayo K. Takata’s teachings were at once simple, clear, effective, and powerful.
So, in 2011, Robert founded The Reiki Preservation Society as a way for students to easily find a traditional Reiki Master/Teacher. He wanted to create a dedicated place for those still teaching in the style of Hawayo K. Takata – Usui Shiki (Reiki) Ryoho.
Today, the Reiki Preservation Society is a thriving space for learners, masters, and as a resource and depository for information regarding Usui Shiki (Reiki) Ryoho.
Besides teaching the system of Reiki, Robert also has a clinic where he offers Reiki and acupuncture treatments as well as herbal prescriptions. To learn more about the clinic visit Inner Balance Acupuncture.
A Note From Your Teacher
When I began studying Reiki, I was inspired by the teachings of Hawayo K. Takata; primarily because her teachings were so clear, simple, and effective.
Today, I am dedicated to passing on these powerful practices. I’m excited to welcome you to The Reiki Preservation Society, where you can discover Reiki, embark on your own journey, and further your studies with some of the most experienced master-teachers in the field.
Other Master lineages Robert completed training in:
Usui-Hayashi-Takata-John Harvey Gray-Stephen Comee
(Note: Robert had completed the First and Second Degrees with John Harvey Gray directly.)
Usui-Hayashi-Takata-Barbara McCullough-Helen Borth
See Robert’s book: Reiki: Transmissions of Light, Volume 1 to read about his other Reiki lineages.
Teachers Trained By Robert N. Fueston
Robert has been an integral part of the Reiki community for years. That’s why so many experienced teachers and practitioners seek him out for training and certification.
Maureen Foright* (Dai-shihan)
Mihai Albu (Dai-shihan)
Constantin Dina (Dai-shihan)
Glenda Fen Johnson (Dai-shihan)
Debbie Coomer (Dai-shihan)
Liza Binford (Dai-shihan)
Jesse Thomas (Dai-shihan)
Andrew Anders* (Dai-shihan)
Heather Bullock (Shihan)
Micka Ueland (Shihan)
*Trained in the Takata-John Harvey Gray-Stephen Comee-Fueston lineage
A Trusted Guide on Your Adventure
Most importantly, Robert is your guide as you embark upon your Reiki journey. Your Reiki experience will be different than any other, and that’s why it’s so important to have someone trusted, knowledgeable, and experienced at your side.
Here, you’ll benefit from techniques, practices, theories, and history that help you understand yourself in relationship to this ancient practice. Let’s get started. Browse the course offerings here at The Reiki Preservation Society, and embark on your personal Reiki journey today.
Space Fills Quickly – Reserve Your Spot Today!
Please Note: The word “Reiki” refers to the “Cosmic Energy”. The specific system taught at The Reiki Preservation Society is called Usui Shiki Reiki Ryoho.