Prerequisite: First Degree (Shoden)
The Reiki Preservation Society is devoted to maintaining the traditional teachings of Usui Shiki Reiki Ryoho.
Students learn advanced methods for treating themselves and other people.
Second Degree includes:
- A stronger connection established with the Cosmic Life Force Energy (Reiki) by the special Second Degree energy activation (initiation).
- The three Second Degree Reiki symbols with the knowledge of their functions and usages
- A technique for strengthening the Reiki flow during treatments.
- A very effective method for treating mental and emotional problems (anxiety, bad habits, etc.)
- How to perform Reiki treatments on others remotely (absentee/distant treatments).
- A review of the main points from the First Degree class.
- And more….
12 hours of classroom instruction and practice over a 2-4 day period.
Prior registration is required.
The instructor, Robert N. Fueston, has over 20 years of Reiki experience and knowledge.
Note: Students who have already taken First and/or Second Degree in a different lineage may be asked to audit our First Degree course before registering for our Second Degree course. This way we can maintain the integrity of our lineage.
Students are encouraged to take notes.
*All Second Degree classes are approved for 12 Continuing Education hours (CE hours) for Massage Therapist: NCBTMB Provider #451005-09
Classes are taught to both individuals and groups and are listed below. Classes can also be scheduled upon request.
Students previously trained by a certified TRPS Master/Teacher may audit scheduled classes for $50.